Outdoor Flags are finished with a strong, polyester canvas heading and spurred brass grommets. 8' x 12' flags and larger have a roped, polyester canvas heading with galvanized metal thimbles and spurred brass grommets.
Indoor & Parade Flags are finished with a hemmed pole sleeve and leather tabs. Gold Fringe around three sides of the flag (top, bottom, and fly-end) is optional.
Mounted Flags are printed on a silk like material, hemmed all four sides and stapled to a black staff with gold spear.
Related VideosFlag Flying over the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
1:30 - Views: 39
- Flags of the Day: Joseph Hospital, Syracuse, NY @StJosephsHealth
- How to Install a Flagpole: from one California Flag Flyer!
- Dark Bronze 35 ft. Flagpoles at ThermoFisher Scientific
- Eyes of the flag: Vernon Hills Village Hall | @VernonHills
- Flag of the Day, Chicago 4/1/2013
- Flagpoles Break Down in Pairs... A Sign of Things to Come @Sears
- Plaza of the Americas, 35 United American Nations, 35 Flags | @ChicagoParks
- National Flags at Syracuse, NY Crowne Plaza Wecolmes Visitors | @CrownePlaza
- Eyes of the Flag: Glacier Ice Arena, Vernon Hills | @GlacierSkate
- Eyes of the Flag: Police Station, Vernon Hills, IL
Link to this page: