Commercial Vertical Wall Mount flagpoles are mounted to a surface (typically a building) and extend vertically. The majority of Vertical Wall Mount Flagpoles are externally operated, meaning the halyard is on the outside of the flagpole, is passed through a truck pulley and drawn to a cleat near the bottom of the flagpole. All poles are double spiral wrapped with protective paper and shipped in a hard fiber tube. Note: The flagpole shaft will stain if allowed to remain in contact with wet or damp wrappings. If there is any sign that the shaft or its shipping tube has come in contact with water during shipment, remove it from the tube and unwrap immediately. If the shaft is to be stored outdoors, it must be stored unwrapped, and off the ground. If the shaft is to be stored indoors, it may be left in the wrappings and the tube, provided that it shows no sign of having been exposed to moisture, and that it will not be exposed to moisture during storage.
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum revolving truck on 5" & 6" diameter poles; all others have a stationary truck as standard
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- 4", 5" & 6" diameter poles have swivel flag snaps with vinyl covers; all others have nylon flag snaps
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Cast aluminum mounting brackets - specify expansion shields or thru wall bolts; if not specified expansion shields will be provided
Our cone tapered ground set aluminum flagpoles are precision fabricated from new, 6063-T6 tubing utilizing the industry's most sophisticated, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. The conical portion tapers approximately 1" in every 5-1/2 feet. Poles with overall lengths of less than 38' 6" are shipped in one piece. Longer lengths are shipped in sections and will be factory fitted with a self-aligning sleeve which requires no field welding. Upon proper assembly a hair-line joint will occur.